One of them at least. What she did to me and my family is as sick and low as a human being can get. Considering who she did it to, and who she did it for her -- the evil meter can't even tolerate the specter of Judge Maria Stratton in that black robe. According to many laws she is a criminal .Judge Maria Stratton was not an unwitting participant in this case but a very anxious and able conspirator.
Take a look at what she and her cronies, Kerlin, Jessner, Villar, Vanderet are doing in the Clara Foltz courthouse to scare defendants from going to trial . I've said it before and I'll say it again Clara Foltz is rolling in her grave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



At some point do you think it might make sense to dedicate your existence to something other than trying to destroy some person who pissed you off a while back?
ReplyDeletePissed me off? I'm 41 y.o. I've been pissed off and never really hated anyone or sought comeuppance. These people tried to destroy me because I got pissed off. Please, get your facts straight. You can't be aware of what Judge Maria Stratton did and still write such a comment.
ReplyDeleteIs Notaro spreading her lies at Sweet Briar College now?
Thanks for commenting.
Judge Maria Strattons is evil incarnate. WOW.
ReplyDeleteJudge Maria Stratton, an affluent and well educated woman,conspired ,in case 8CA10541 to decimate an great and strong family. She did so because the utterly innocent and highly intelligent defendant dared want to take her misdemeanor case to trial, as she knew that with all those witnesses she would not only win at trial but show that there was no basis for a fraudulent restraining order and that Tig Notaro and her false witnesses had abused the system. Judge Maria Stratton knew full well that not only was the defendant very competent- she was TOO competent and she had figured too much out. What was Judge Maria Strattons vile and despicable solution- to incarcerate and then to even forcefully medicate and further destroy this deeply sane and very decent human being. This is dark ages stuff- hard to beleive in this day and age- I get it. But, it happened and Judge Jessner, Kerllin, Vanderet,Villar et al all willfully ,and with malice ,conspired and it is astounding that they sit as judges still.
ReplyDeleteOne can never "get over" such cruelty and barbarity. One can only try to inform and expose those that are dangerous sociopaths who post very profound risks to society.
Who "pose" very profound risks. I don't know how to fix comments once they are posted. Sorry, I'm very rushed nowadays.
ReplyDelete