Notaro From Police report –April 7.2008- written allegedly on April 30th 2008.- Here I simply request if she remembers me for no reason. Stepped in front of her in this version. Agent right there
. At approximately 2130 hours Notaro was talking to her agent when Spitzerg stepped in front of her and stated, “ You remember me?”
In sworn affidavit to obtain Temporary Restraining order ex parte- Now I'm nonsensically asking her if I remember her or she remember me. Here I "approach her". Agent rigth there
After I got off stage alisa approached me to ask if I remembered her. I said plainly, “Yes, I do.” And then continued a conversation I was having with my agent. Alisa interrupted saying “no you don’t remember me.
transcript testimony of Notaro of april 7 –gets date wrong and the story changes quite a bit but she is consisten that heidi is her agent and standing rigth there. Now I show up and immediately begin interrupting and look what she says I now say right in front of this agent after "getting in her face."
MS. NOTARO: ON APRIL 12 SHE SHOWED UP, AND AFTER SHE SHOWED, I WAS SPEAKING TO MY AGENT, ALISA INTERRUPTED ME, AND SAID:"YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME. DO YOU REMEMBER ME?" I SAID, "I DO," AND THEN TURNED BACK TO MY AGENT. THEN SHE INTERRUPTED ME AGAIN. SHE SAID "I DON'T THINK YOU REMEMBER ME." I SAID, "I DO REMEMBER YOU. TIME I MET YOU YOU WERE AGGRESSIVE. YOU PUSHED ME, AND I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU AT ALL."THEN SHE GOT IN MY FACE AND -- IF YOU WILL EXCUSE ME, I WILL TELL YOU WHAT SHE SAID.
THE COURT: TELL ME WHAT SHE SAID
MS. NOTARO: SHE CALLED ME A CRAZY DIKE CUNT GOT IN THE MY FACE.
Notaro’s statement to investigator for PD given - No need to explain just give this a read and compare it to the others.
Sometimes during that evening Notaro said she had seen Alisa sitting inside of this club and near the bar area. Notaro advised that her brand new agent Heidi was also in attendance to see her perform her comedy show. After her show was over Notaro said she was in the audience and she was speaking to her agent.
All of a sudden, Notaro stated that Alisa then walked up to the two of them and said, “ Do you know who I am?” Do you remember me? Notaro replied back to her and said, “I know who you are . You shoved me.”Notaros statement to Martin Boags, Prosecutor for the City Attorney in February of 2010 when Notaro was so hungry to jail and destroy a stranger who never caused her harm.
The witness was talking to her agent, heidi Feigin from the william Morris Agency. The parties where at Largo when they were at Fairfax. The defendan’t asked Ms. Notaro’ “ Do you know who I am. Ms. Notaro responded, “ yes leave me alone.” Defendant stated, “ I don’t think you remember me.
Ms. Notaro responded, “ I remember you. You shoved me., ‘ get away from me.” The defendant responded by calling Ms. Notaro a liar and cursing at herWhat does Heide the agent who ALLEGEDLY stood right there say about it- handwriting of public defender who spoke to heidi by phone and wrote those notes. She says to public defender more said, " doesn't know why Tig is lying. Nothing remotely happened that night.' too.
Hunter Seidman, little prick, was fired after this. He very well might go to jail for this if there is any justice. " Didn't see her cause a disturbance AT ALL, Didn't see any disturbance. Tig's account of the story is a lie was also said but not jotted down.

Nemecek Cole has one unsavory client on their hands.
ReplyDeleteJames Silverstein from November 3rd till January 21st did not interview ONE witness. The public defender who won this fraud/vindictive prosecuction of a case at trial said of James Silverstein, " He raped you. In all that time, he did not interview once witness IN ALL THAT TIME."
The judge even couldn't believe that James Silverstein wrote no motions and would not announce ready for trial. James Silvestein STOLE 10k from the Spitzbergs and he knows it and he has the nerve to think that he has a right to their money. James Silverstein then lied like an insane maniac on rip off.com to try and hide his disgraceful conduct and his abuse and theft. James E. Silverstein is a vicious liar and a con man and that is the truth that the juries will see.