Monday, September 13, 2010

There is no Tig Notaro controversy- Lavely and Singer controversy more like it.

All kinds of hits to the blog with keywords like "tig notaro controversy."

Readers, there is no controversy- this is what happened:

An ugly crazed sociopath, tig notaro, and her desperate dog, stef willen, concocted a vicious inexplicable lie. It is obvious from the two years of evidence that they are pathological liars. They lied about absolutely everything.

Everything thing they said from beginning to end was a complete lie and every "incident" they invented can now be shown to be a lie. There is no controversy. They started what became a travesty and  a tragedy-- but it is not a controversy

In fact, I never did one thing I was accused of and yet I went through hell on earth, as did my family, for the lies of these depraved sociopaths.  They shoved me into a system for no reason and the system failed on all levels by making bad guesses on what they can get away with once they file a bad charge.  A dirty cop ,filthy law firm, and a slew of sickening lawyers  made matters much worse.
 That is a long gruesome story that will be told in its entirety someday soon.

But, the gist of it all is that Tig Notaro targeted and stalked me and my family for almost three years now. She was very stupid and I was lucky that she was so stupid because she lied in places with witnesess.
And, in the end, all the unbiased witnesses came forth -- each alleged incident was shown to be a complete lie. Every single sentence in all her false allegations is a lie. It's almost comical how she and Stef Willen mess up with each new act of malice. Just today we found a doozy that will impress the juries to come
  Tig Notaro promised gigs and favors for perjury and it's some indictment of what no talent comedians will do to get a better gig. I could say without hesitation that Mathilde Tig Notaro and Stef Willen  are criminals and liars and that they deserve years in prison for what they did . I believe they  will one day be properly punished now that the evidence is so overwhelming.

The trial allowed some closure in that all the witnesses and what they planned to say  conclusively showed that Tig Notaro was a freak  and a liar of the worst kind. It opened up a world of evidence and inference that will serve us well in the ongoing pursuit of justice. Due to sudden "judicial economy" the trial only dealt with the Martha Kelly hoax, but the witnesses all came in and were ready to go, and that does say it all.
Sam, Julius,  Officer Montalvo, Heidi.



Those witnesses destroy the fake appeals, and the fraud restraining order. Everyone who as seen just the first two dates has said, " Oh my god,  what LIARS. disgusting."
Wait till we get all the other witnesses and dates and wait till we get to the  three fake roomates and the fake sherrif on the stand. The sick sack of shit, Allison Sievers of Lavely and Singer, will not be able to sustain this lie much longer. The truth will will out despite such an onslaught of dirty tricks and lies.
The trial also showed  what a desperate and insane woman named ,Stef Willen, was willing to do --worse things than even suspected for the longest time . Stef Willen went so overboard ... just so over the top to destroy those who invited her into their home ... I think only the Manson ladies could understand what motivates the likes of  Stef Willen  and Mathilde Notaro.

It was a blessing in many ways that Notaro was stupid and crazy enough to take her fraud to the criminal courts. I wish Boags didn't drop all those charges -so I could have exposed them all once and for all then and there .

I hope that sheds any light for those thinking it's a contoversy.


Part 2, edited to add, on December 14th 2010

For some reason others keep  searching for "tig notaro controversy " or even "tig notaro scandal."
It's laughable to call it a scandal with her name attached. She truly is too inconsequential and unintersting and the word scandal near her name really is jarring to see. It is indeed a clara shortridge foltz scandal or a superior court scandal or a  lavely and singer scandal or a Judge Maria Stratton,Kerlin, and Jessner scandal but when it comes to Tig Notaro- it's just another shameful and twisted episode in the life of a two bit comedian named Mathilde Notaro.
I say that without petttness. I truly find Mathilde Notaro to be a painfully average comedian and by all appearances she is way below average  in  intelligence and appearance.

Mathilde and Stef Willen are , however,   master kiss ass  social climbers and a consistently twisted  pathological liars and those "talents" have allowed for the travesty to exist and to last so much longer than it would have normally.


A kind reader suggested I put up the evidence, - on this post- since this post gets so many hits( for reasons not entirely known.)

  So, I will do so ASAP by adding a link,  and hope those same people check back. It takes some time to get all the documents together and show that  every single word that Tig Notaro , Stef Willen, and then those paid off witnesses said is an absolute lie. 
It starts with Sam C  as early as August 29th 2007 and then , 9 months  later, on April 7th 2008,  Notaro comes up with a transparent lie that she was pushed on that August day. Her problem, down the road especially--  there was a well attended  open mike that night ,Notaro will say to an investigator that inside this crowded room she and Willen are victims of a verbal tirade and then a hard shove(according to Willen much later down the line- it keeps changing). Notaro and Stef Willen  will so stupidly, not anticipate that they  should have picked a deserted alley in which to set their false accusations. Notaro will commit the same errors over and over again with every false incident. Then when Mathilde Notaro felt that she was being maligned on the internet she got the law firm of lavely and singer on her side and everything that happens next will be a byproduct of this crooked law firm's practices and relationships with other crooked and scarily powerful individuals.

The over a hundred googlers should keep checking back as very soon I'll put a link to the place where the case will really be made.



What is put on the internet for all time ,but which is a complete sham that could have easily been prevented. the first paragraph one got a strangely large amount of readers and so I hope this does too because hey who doesn't want to reveal the truth to as many people as they can when it affects every aspect of their life.

Appelate court unpublished decision put on Internet.
On the evening of April 7, 2008, after Notaro performed at Largo, Spitzberg approached her and asked Notaro if she remembered her. Notaro said that she remembered meeting her and that Spitzberg had been aggressive and had pushed her. Notaro then said she did not want to talk to Spitzberg and told Spitzberg to leave her alone.

Notaro From Police report –April 7.2008- given April 30th 2008

On April 7, 2008 Notaro was performing at Largo. At approximately 2130 hours Notaro was talking to her agent when Spitzerg stepped in front  of her and stated, “  You remember me?”

Notaro’s statement in Affidavit to obtain restraining order- April  7, 2008

On the evening of April 7, 2,008. I performed at Largo in Hollywood, CA.. After I got off stage alisa approached me to ask if I remembered her. I said plainly, “Yes, I do.” And then continued a conversation I was having with my agent.

transcript  testimony of Notaro of april 7 –gets date wrong but insignificant
MS. NOTARO:  ON APRIL 12 SHE SHOWED UP, AND AFTER SHE SHOWED, I WAS SPEAKING TO MY AGENT, ALISA INTERRUPTED ME, AND SAID:"YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME.  DO YOU REMEMBER ME?"  I SAID, "I DO," AND THEN TURNED BACK TO MY AGENT. THEN SHE INTERRUPTED ME AGAIN.  SHE SAID "I DON'T THINK YOU REMEMBER ME."  I SAID, "I DO REMEMBER YOU.    TIME I MET YOU YOU WERE AGGRESSIVE. YOU PUSHED ME, AND I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU AT ALL."THEN SHE GOT IN MY FACE AND -- IF YOU WILL EXCUSE ME, I WILL TELL YOU WHAT SHE SAID.
THE COURT:  TELL ME WHAT SHE SAID
MS. NOTARO: SHE CALLED ME A CRAZY DIKE CUNT GOT IN THE MY FACE.  AND AT THAT POINT I HAD THE SECURITYREMOVE HER,

Notaro’s statement about april 7th to investigator for PD given in January of 2009


Sometimes during that evening Notaro said she had seen Alisa sitting inside of this club and near the bar area.   Notaro advised that her brand new agent Heidi was also in attendance to see her perform her comedy show. After her show was over Notaro said she was in the audience and she was speaking to her agent.
All of a sudden, Notaro stated that Alisa then walked up to the two of them and said, “ Do you know who I am?” Do you remember me? Notaro replied back to her and said,  “I know who you are .

Notaro’s statement to Martin Boags, City attorney o 12/16/09
The witness confirmed the contents of various police reports written in this matter. The witness added the following.
The witness was talking to her agent, heidi Feigin from the william Morris Agency. The parties where at Largo when they were at Fairfax. The defendan’t asked Ms. Notaro’ “ Do you know who I am. Ms. Notaro responded, “ yes leave me alone.” Defendant stated, “ I don’t think you remember me.
Ms. Notaro responded, “ I remember you. You shoved me., ‘ get away from me. 


Heidi Feigin-  was notaro’s agent and went to see her that night. investigator’s report for public defender.
           
            When asked if this female subject caused any trouble at the show at Largo at this night in question, Feigin said no she had caused no problems on that particular evening. She stated she had just sat at the back of this club and next to the bar while watching the show.  When asked if she had seen this unknown female subject ever make contact with Notaro on that night in question, Feigin said no.  When asked if she knew the unknown subject’s name, Feigin once again stated no.

What this agent, Heidi Feigin told my public defender in March of 2010 during the criminal trial stemming from these lies- 

"Nothing that Tig said was true AT ALL(pd's emphasis) and I don't understand why Hunter Siedman( apparently  Tig's Manager) is calling me and saying, "Don't testify for the other side,"

 My side of this:  I never bothered this person nor would- I had no reason to dislike her and I didn't. I never asked her if she remembered me and I only said " good show" when she approached me at the bar.  The rest is pure sickness and misplaced spite and insane levels of malice. Tig Notaro would on that day invent a push and then she would take the lie to newer and newer lows. She would pretend she has a stalker and she would target me to be this bogus thing. She is evil. She is a sociopath who thought nothing of decimating the very good character of her victims. Her lies were the cause of unimaginable damage.


What Hunter Seidman did too is very big and bad but so far he has remained unprosecuted for obstruction of justice. Notaro invented this whole thing and yet the minute she obtained the law firm of Lavely and Singer she was allowed to trample me and my family and take away so many of my freedoms for so long. Notaro is a ruthless sociopath and got other ruthless sociopaths on her side.Her lies led to a two year odyssey that will get told. This is just one of the incidences. Each one can be shown to be a fraud. But, this one shows how insane Notaro is and how she is trying to impress those she is lying to by telling them of her William Morris agent. She is so insane and such a bully that she is sure that her agent will lie for her like Reeta Piazza, Michael Grifffee, Kevin Seccia, Stephanie Willen , Martha Kelly, Jackie Kashian, Jeff Klinger, and Brian Whitaker were willing to do- hard to beleive that there are so many liars out there but there are. What does the agent do? She tells the truth.

34 comments:

  1. If there was a controversy as to the truth Notaro would have her lawyer, Allison Sievers long ago take down these blogs.

    Tig Notaro and Stef Willen are disgraceful and dangerous liars .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On what grounds? People can say whatever they like on the internet; it would take her suing for libel to have this taken down.

      Delete
    2. Look into Lavely and Singer. They are able to take down blogs and websites. They just give some cash to amenable judges.

      Delete
  2. You should post the sam and julius evidence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your redundant overlapping blogs are nothing but rambling nonsense. I think you are indeed a crazy stalker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, you do James Silverstein. James Silverstein and Scott Boxenbaum are almost identical except one is the worlds worst comedian and one is the world's worst lawyer.

    Tig Notaro and Stef Willen started it all and these two goons fell into the mire.

    World,
    Never hire James Silverstein as your lawyer. He is a bozo and a nutjob.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am I the only one who has no idea what Ms. Notaro supposedly did, even after reading all of this (mostly incoherent) blog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tig Notaro is a liar who targeted and harrassed innocent people for no good reason. Anyone pretending otherwise is just not reading the material provided.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Notaro From Police report –April 7.2008- given April 30th 2008



    On April 7, 2008 Notaro was performing at Largo. At approximately 2130 hours Notaro was talking to her agent when Spitzerg stepped in front of her and stated, “ You remember me?”



    Notaro’s statement in Affidavit to obtain restraining order- April 7, 2008



    On the evening of April 7, 2,008. I performed at Largo in Hollywood, CA.. After I got off stage alisa approached me to ask if I remembered her. I said plainly, “Yes, I do.” And then continued a conversation I was having with my agent.



    transcript testimony of Notaro of april 7 –gets date wrong but insignificant

    MS. NOTARO: ON APRIL 12 SHE SHOWED UP, AND AFTER SHE SHOWED, I WAS SPEAKING TO MY AGENT, ALISA INTERRUPTED ME, AND SAID:"YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME. DO YOU REMEMBER ME?" I SAID, "I DO," AND THEN TURNED BACK TO MY AGENT. THEN SHE INTERRUPTED ME AGAIN. SHE SAID "I DON'T THINK YOU REMEMBER ME." I SAID, "I DO REMEMBER YOU. TIME I MET YOU YOU WERE AGGRESSIVE. YOU PUSHED ME, AND I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU AT ALL."THEN SHE GOT IN MY FACE AND -- IF YOU WILL EXCUSE ME, I WILL TELL YOU WHAT SHE SAID.

    THE COURT: TELL ME WHAT SHE SAID

    MS. NOTARO: SHE CALLED ME A CRAZY DIKE CUNT GOT IN THE MY FACE. AND AT THAT POINT I HAD THE SECURITYREMOVE HER,



    Notaro’s statement about april 7th to investigator for PD given in January of 2009


    Sometimes during that evening Notaro said she had seen Alisa sitting inside of this club and near the bar area. Notaro advised that her brand new agent Heidi was also in attendance to see her perform her comedy show. After her show was over Notaro said she was in the audience and she was speaking to her agent.

    All of a sudden, Notaro stated that Alisa then walked up to the two of them and said, “ Do you know who I am?” Do you remember me? Notaro replied back to her and said, “I know who you are .



    Notaro’s statement to Martin Boags, City attorney o 12/16/09

    The witness confirmed the contents of various police reports written in this matter. The witness added the following.

    The witness was talking to her agent, heidi Feigin from the william Morris Agency. The parties where at Largo when they were at Fairfax. The defendan’t asked Ms. Notaro’ “ Do you know who I am. Ms. Notaro responded, “ yes leave me alone.” Defendant stated, “ I don’t think you remember me.

    Ms. Notaro responded, “ I remember you. You shoved me., ‘ get away from me.





    Heidi Feigin- was notaro’s agent and went to see her that night. investigator’s report for public defender.



    When asked if this female subject caused any trouble at the show at Largo at this night in question, Feigin said no she had caused no problems on that particular evening. She stated she had just sat at the back of this club and next to the bar while watching the show. When asked if she had seen this unknown female subject ever make contact with Notaro on that night in question, Feigin said no. When asked if she knew the unknown subject’s name, Feigin once again stated no.



    What this agent, Heidi Feigin told my public defender in March of 2010 during the criminal trial stemming from these lies-



    "Nothing what Tig said was true AT ALL(pd's emphasis) and I don't understand why Hunter Siedman( apparently Tig's Manager) is calling me and saying, "Don't testify for the other side,"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tig Notaro is a dirty liar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, that was a solid and coherent argument based on substantiated claims about how the whole system conspired against you. I wish the world collectively cared that much about anything. I certainly understand what this was about and it is clear your evidence is not fabricated because you wrote it with titles and stuff. A riveting a vibrant story of the mild mannered serial rapist that is Tig Notaro.

    ReplyDelete
  10. seriously this is just sad. get some help lady for your own good. Are we too believe that tig, a well liked and successful comedian and her lawyers are targeting you for abuse. i beg you help yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Get a life. Find a hobby. Leave this dumb shit alone. If Tig spends all this time theoretically abusing you and your family, how does she have time to work, perform, tour the country etc?

    This is dumb, and you know it. Get a therapist.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry to pile on, but rambling blog entries simply rehashing the same stuff over-n-over does make you sound a bit obsessed. Plus this comedian chick is not worthy of this much work on your part. Why not put your energy into something positive for yourself? As someone else said, karma will handle it. Move on. Live long & well & prosper.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry to pile on, but rambling blog entries simply rehashing the same stuff over-n-over does make you sound a bit obsessed. Plus this comedian chick is not worthy of this much work on your part. Why not put your energy into something positive for yourself? As someone else said, karma will handle it. Move on. Live long & well & prosper.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have fun being a paranoid bigot.

    I generally have sympathy (and occasionally empathy) for the mentally unstable, but after reading this post and some of the other stuff you've written, I honestly think the world would be a better place if you ended your life.

    And for the love of fuck, why would you highlight gray text with bright neon colors?

    Take care and lotsa love,
    Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  15. your rambling nonsense doesn't fool me. Oh, and you are the one who appears crazy, sir or madam.

    good day

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahahahahaha I love reading the writings of a crazy person.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is sad. Keep it clean.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know Tig and Stef. I know what they arecapable of. Many people in Boulder know that Tig is a socipath and that Stef is crazy. Tig had a terrible childhood but that is not an excuse. I am sorry that I can't use my real name but those girls are too much trouble. The stories!
    Ignore those who have been fooled by them. It's not their fault as sociopaths often fool others.
    I hope you manage to recover from what they have done. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tig Notaro and Stef Willen are loco. I would believe anything said about them. They give me the creeps.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are extremely crazy, you sound crazy. You have blogs linking to other blogs, all while pretending like they are blogs made by different people. You are crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tig Notaro is awesome. This person is obviously a raving lunatic! I had a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sorry, I need to interrupt to talk about Saul Gaddit and Brit Spearon and what they did to me. First off, what I did to them, I didn't, so all the claims they make are baseless. They're crazy sociopathic grave robbers who are sick. Any lawyer in the country could recognize this on the sight of both Sauls Graddit and Trib Leardon. You could arrest me twenty times for having a drink of water and I'd still be able to prove it without a doubt. Here, I can prove it with their testimony of what they said about me. The evidence against me is proof for me. Hod Bless a person.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This blog is a textbook example of delusions of persecution. I literally felt like I was listening to a paranoid schizophrenic the entire time I read this post. Every blog I've read about how Tig is supposedly an evil sociopath reeks of insanity and an inflated sense of self importance. You literally have to be the most self-centered person on earth to believe that multiple people, and then the entire system, is trying to target you. Or maybe that's not what you're saying; the entire blog was so fucking incoherent that I could barely understand it. Do the world a favor and never speak again.

    ReplyDelete
  24. So much craziness in this blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  25. You sound nucking futs whoever you are. You keep listing person after person after person who have somehow done you wrong. It frightens me that there are people like you out there.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Tig Notaro never cared about her mother. I don't even think she had cancer. She wanted money and fame and the only way for you to stop her is to get it together and tell the story in a more palatable way. Tig Notaro is a trained actress. She is also a very cold and calculating woman. Many know this but no one cares as long as she stays away from them. The comments reflect her mentality and trust me she is writing all of them. Please, take a deep breath, and make it so she is prevented from hurting others. It's your duty, Alissa.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is the funniest shit I have ever read.. Go get help lady.

    ReplyDelete