Monday, September 13, 2010

Jennifer Abrahams Waxler one of the worlds most digusting creatures

Somebody found the blog by googlinng Jennifer Abrahams Waxler.

 Oh, man I hope they learn what an evil lying disgrace Jennifer Abrahams Waxler is. I wish I could say so much more ....
Jennifer Abrahams Waxler is a human monster and what she did in case 8CA10541 will never be forgotten or forgiven. Society, as a whole, would not tolerate a public servant wasting a fortune on prosecuting an innocent person, whom she knew was innocent, and resorting to vicious lies and barbaric tactics to win at all costs.  Since the aquittal, so much more has been discovered that shows that Jennifer Waxler, los angeles city attorney, is  acriminal and killer, and a menace to society.

4 comments:

  1. Someone in Pakistan is looking up the deeply evil, Jennifer Waxler, los angeles city attorney. I tell you I wouldn't be surprised if it was Bin Ladin googling away in his hideaway. I bet Bin Ladin wantes to recruit, Jennifer Waxler city attorney.

    Jennifer Waxler would be an asset to any evil enterprise. She then should recommend her sick little c0 conspirators- Judge Jessner, Martinez, Vanderet,Villar,Judge Maria Stratton, Felise Kalpakian, Dr. Kaushal Sharma, Dr. Franciso Velarde, Martin Boags, Kala Kerlin Katie Ford.Bernie Brown(what a bunch of vicious evil freaks in the city attornies office I won't even get into Dick Vagnozzi and Steve Cooley's criminal DA's and the TMU and.... the Reeta Piazzas of this world. It's too much, believe me I know...)

    They are a terror cell as it is and would flourish in Al Queda. Come to think of it... they are worse than Al Queda in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right, Long Beach, Jennifer Waxler would fit right in at an Al Queda gathering. Jennifer Abrams Waxler is an evil disgrace. Jennifer Waxler can never sue me for defamation because she knows that everything I say about her is too kind, really. This vile vile "woman," Jennifer Waxler, Los Angeles City Attorney, knew of the innocence of a defendant and rather than just drop it and admit it they or she or whomever had been mistaken- this maniac monster decided to really tap into her sociopathy and start lying to judges and then trying to jail and even get the innocent defendant locked away with the criminally insane . It's all so "out there" and so lifetime movie or cookoos nest but this is the kind of dangerous garbage that the city attorney employs. Waxler failed in private practice -as did Felise Cohen Kalpakian, her crony in sociopathy, and they need to WIN, these idiots. I could go on and on but time is limited just now.
    To those googling "Jennifer Waxler"- Do know that she is a lying monster capable of murder. As low as it gets and the filth of the universe and a woman who if exposed would be despised by all - exceopting her soulmates: Judge Maria Stratton, Marty Boags, Allison Sievers, Mathilde Notaro, Stef Willen, Reeta Piassa, Katie Ford, Karla Kerlin et al.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the typos. I am very rushed, always,due to what these psychopaths have done.

    Reeta Piazza not Piassa. Excepting not exceopting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer Abrahms Waxler, Los angeles deputy city attorney, is an evil piece of shit. She will be ruined soon.
    She would sue or get an injunction but opening up the Spitzberg case will only help Spitzberg in all ways.

    ReplyDelete