Friday, June 25, 2010

Notaro vs Spitzberg Appeal- Call the city attorney a bozo and she will try to jail you - private lawyers stink too

Ah, Bozos,

What ever happened to that hearing set by Judge Mary Lou Villar? What ever happened to that IP adress?  Hmm. I know what happened- You bozos found out it had nothing to do with me.  It was never mentioned again and Howard Williams( the worlds lamest lawyer)  never mentioned it to me. Brady and  exculpatory means nothing here.  I dared call these cancerous imbeciles -- bozos.  Then I dared apologize to them for calling them bozos and added a bozos i.e Sorry for calling you bozos, bozos. Why? Because they are bozos, at best. That's why.
But, learning that they had it all wrong didn't stop these fools. The  fools then compounded it by a million- a month later and onward. It they were half human they'd be ashamed. But, they wouldn't have done this in the first place if they were ,and so I feel sure that the split pea that is their brain is not sending shame signals to their lentil sized hearts.
 On scales of corruption and bullshit- Mary Lou Villar here, at least, is making some effort to follow some sense.  Judge Maria Stratton, Samantha Jessner, or  Karla Kerlin would have be in Castro Castro or the other peruvian Joran Van Der Sloot jail ( Gaucho gaucho?) by evening.


Now, that it's over I can say I have no idea who the fuck Lauren D. is or what she said and they might know what she said but they know that it wasn't me or my sister. Why would my sister write Lauren D? What were these tax payer raping idiots thinking? Jennifer Abrams Waxler and Felise Cohen Kalpakian are doing highly disbarrable things here. They are human monsters , they are liars and they are pathetic ugly clowns.
It  pains me that they so far are still free to commit more crimes against vulnerable people.   Boags and Ford come later and disbar themselves. You do not have to be intelligent to be a lawyer or a judge. This has been shown to me over and over again.

I won't even get into the private attorney sitch because that is too easy once the transcripts came in.

Take a look justice watchers- Do note that everything they alleged and everything they "investigated" proved that I was a victim of a malicous and illegal prosecution.  Lauren D come forward and tell the tale! Maybe Lauren D is Willen or Notaro trying to make trouble. Maybe no one with that name ever e-mailed Tig Notaro. Nothing they say can be trusted. Villar doesn't think this is remand worthy and yet Terry Bork let them add these charges as crimes. Then, when I said that the charges didn't make sense they used that in the competency ploy. The charges didn't make sense and so Jennifer Waxler and her shapeless co-hort are the Craaaaaaaaazy ones. It amazes me that those two sociopathic yentas are free to do that to other people. Tragic.
Well, it was all thrown out at trial after two more bozos fell into the filth - it was a very expensive joke- tax payers. So, Mary Lou Villar is in relation to Jessner, and Stratton, and the others- less evil. Congratulations to her.

2 comments:

  1. public defender division 40October 29, 2010 at 1:17 PM

    Los Angeles City Attorneys, Jennifer Waxler and Felise Cohen Kalpakian, are notoriously inept and corrupt.

    You got really unlucky when they stepped on board. Everyone in that court despises them. I'm so sorry that suffered so much due to their tricks.
    Judge Jessner is regarded as a joke since that day. You should know that your incredible bravery didn't go unnoticed.

    Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. thanks. Your comment comes on a very sad anniversary- The day the Threat Management Unit stormed my home and ruined so much. I want to write more but I'm very excited by your comment and want to write more soon.
    In the meantime, thank a lot and please find it in your heart and mind to report what you saw to the proper authorities.

    ReplyDelete