Hey Judge Gerald Rosenberg, Judge Elizabeth Grimes, Felise Cohen Kalpakian, Jennifer Waxler, Judge Samantha Jessner, John Gregozek, Jim Hoffman, Martin Boags, Judge Karla Kerlin, and Judge Robert Vandaret, not to menition all the other judges I stood before month after month,and who missed my "incompetency"
A lucky little idiot named Harris Wittels and some vicious nerd named Scott Boxenbaum amongs many other characters feel that hey carte blanche to write this about me on my blog.
Anonymous said...
"How bout that a court deemed you certifiably crazy and gave you a restraining order, spitzberg. You nut."
October 5, 2009 1:34 AM
How does that make you feel when you know this is all a snowballing pile of crap that you all have conspired to creat? Did Judge Samantha Jessner really declare doubt about my sanity on her own and was there not a widely witnessed ex parte where kalpakian and waxler said god knows what. Did they not lie to the tribunal over and over again in open court then... They are now laying all the blame on you Judge Jessner. You must be ok with that. The minutes even say they had nothing to do with it. Was there ever a motion or a written statement by you about your supposed conclusion as required to make it in any way legal?
Was it then not vacated because it wasnt't legal for other reasons even-- Villar declared me perfectlly competent to be my own lawyer and so now you've dragged Villar into this too.
Then, a sidebar with Judge Kerlin where she puts on a show-- sways me not to go to trial in 4 days and how to wait on Boags for a month cause he's a "good guy". You never ask or agree to a continuance but you figure if this kind seeming judge is allowing this Boags to take his long vacation while you wait and wait for some justice-- you'll trust this Kerlin. I mean how is it possible that so many judges are completely corrupt? This woman is a role model type- DA against Pellicano, DA against sex crimes-- and yet what is compelling her to now throw it all away? You are again ambushed when you walk into court on October 2nd, 2009.
Again, you were lied to in the worst of ways and now despite you're protestations and you not stipulating to another judge they force you up to another nice seeming but corrupt judge who promises to address your motions but doesn't and who doesn't mention that the order was vacated and that Judge Jessner never did what the minutes are claiming and that Guantanamo bay is way too good for all the Conmen and conwoman who have created this fiasco. Ms. Karla Kerlin, you were at that sidebar-- Is Martin Boags telling the truth when he says he fought to have the competency hearing reinstated and you denied him this? You know that never happened. He stood there like a lamb and never asked for anything but to give him time to go on vacation. Now, he is saying that you don't know the law and you ruled against him erroneously. My mother said you smiled at him in court yesterday. And, you sure didn't smile at me or back up my version-- you send me off unwillingly to another of your willing cronies. It was a sidebar for the sole purpose of keeping this wickedness off the record and out of earshot of the PD's.
Aren't you disgusted with yourself? You are worse than those sex criminals you put away. They were depraved or addled-- you were smart enough and seemingly sane enough to make it to judgeship at 44? And, there is transcript of it all and I'm saving up enough money to get them all since you won't set hearings for my motions to get them for free. The chances that those transcripts will reflect what really happened are slim but we'll soon see.
I'm smart. I know too much is at stake now. I know that All those judges and prosecutors not to mention Sievers and her client and the LAPD's threat Management unit and Sgt Angela Lucie and the Internal Affairs are all going to be in scalding water if this ever really gets out. Where is Sgt Angelea Lucie at a time like this???? Would she feel a twinge of guilt if she saw what Harris Wittels and so many have said and done becuase of what you let Notaro get away with. Jessner and Judge elizabeth Grimes went to Stanford, and all the other judges have had all the opportunities. How did they get so bad-- so ice cold? I have no interest in ruining careers. I get the opposite of pleasure in thinking about it-- but when it happens it will be overdue and well deserved.
I hold them in lower regard that a child molester or most cold blooded murderers. They murder people daily and they get paid 6 figures for it yearly. They are in the position to better the world and they ruin it. Judge Robert Vanderet is a rich man-- represented the biggest companies imaginable. So now in his retirment he is willing to break the law and degrade and destroy a person who would never ever do the things these people are doing.
I can't even get into Howard L. Williams(and another one who I can't mention for strategic reasons and who thinks he's free and clear) He's too stupid to get that all the e-mails will show what happened and that just because the very dirty Mary Lou Villar was willing to give him a pass -- life is long, Howie, you waste of space eunuch type man.
Martin Boags took down his own father with his bad character and now he's trying to harm me-- who never did a criminal act in her life. Didn't Martin Boags learn anything from his fathers disgrace? A criminal prosecuting a total non criminal. Too much Irony to withstand.
And, I can't help but be angry at Arnie Shwartezenneger . Why does he have Marty Singer as a lawyer when Marty Singer is a known liar and all around evil man. And, why is it that all the judges that have made the dirtiest of decisions are his recent appointees? I have my theories.
Is this how hollywood works and I'm just too dim to know my place.
Tig Notaro is on a TV show that sucks but it appeals to a demographic that advertisers love and so by way of something she gets Lavely and Singer on her side and I'm supposed to roll over and die?
Thank god "In the motherhood" tanked or who knows how buried I'd be. Now, this retarded shark is curating comedy shows to reward her prospective witnesses. But, she's pretending it's to benefit Walter Reed and vets. Great cause but what dirty money that is.
She should be in jail for life for what she's done(and for what the future will hold for her willing victims) but instead she's a comedy maven.
She'll lie and say I'm jealous of her and that is why I .... said, "good show" one night and now won't let her rest for lying so devastatingly about me and my family . I know this is her story because I've been told this is her version. The truth is that I don't have a jealous bone in my body. Never was jealous of anyone and never will be and I certainly wouldn't start with an ugly uneducated pathological liar if so.
I'll get into that at another time. Because there is a whole world of evidence to show what a lie that is and how she made it up to try and convince others of the other lies.
My word is not heard over the noise of the BFF to Sarah Silverman 's lies. In the comedy world of L.A, I'm a goldfish and she's a very hungry shark. Again, life is long and evil sometimes does lose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sgt angela lucie and john gregozek -someone looking for those names together.
ReplyDeleteThe plot is too thick, thank you very much.
150 searches for this particular post. How strange.
ReplyDeleteSo much happened after this. Karla Kerlin became a shameless conspirator in the case of the people vs. Spitzberg and began a series of insane acts to destroy a good and lawful human being.
Then, the deeply evil and barbarically biased,Judge Maria Stratton, stepped in(it) to save the day for the prosecution. What she would be willing to do and what she would inspire two devilish little freaks like Dr. Francisco Velarde and Dr. Kaushal Sharma to do is really for the record books.
There is true injustice and barbarity in the los angeles superior court. Mindblowingly so.